A New Start

>> Monday, August 3, 2009

Today was a long weekend here in Canada - no good reason for it, really, other than people wanting an extra long weekend - but whatever... it was a pain in my butt because I only have until Wednesday to come up with a mortgage for the house and everything was closed.

But since I couldn't do that, I worked on my major research paper instead, and managed to get that sent off for review.

And now that that's done, will be able to devote tomorrow to figuring out the mortgage stuff without the pit of anxiety in my gut about the paper.

It feels good to get something accomplished - and I am hopeful that tomorrow the whole darn mortgage thing is going to get sorted out too. I am meant to have MY house....and that's all there is to it.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations