Essays, Essays and more Essays

>> Friday, October 16, 2009

That's all I'm doing this weekend - writing essays.

I have 4 to do before Monday night - 3 short ones which SHOULD be relatively easy except that they are to be based on hundreds of pages of academic reading.

And a longer one on sexuality and citizenship, which I'm almost done; should have that one finished this evening.

And then I need to write several proposals for other essays I would "like" to write - one for each of my courses, and then a few in response to calls for paper.

Fun times!

5 comments:

  • Roy
     

    Heh, heh! Flit, do your feet ever actually touch ground? You have got to be the busiest person I know!

  • Sue
     

    Sexuality and citizenship in the same one? Title: Does being a citizen make you feel sexy?

    Sue

  • Chubskulit Rose
     

    Wow you're such a busy bee.. Good luck!

    By the way, I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please vote for her (just once), the contest runs until October 31st. Your vote would be so much appreciated.

    To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill.

    Thank you very much for your help!

  • Unknown
     

    Sorry this is unrelated but Today.com screwed me. I just reached payout this month and they disabled my account because I hadn't posted in 6 weeks. I hadn't posted between my last two posts and they didn't disable it then. I know are probably over Today by now but I'm so angry I could spit.

  • coach outlet
     

    You write very good articles

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations