Gardening - the day after

>> Thursday, May 7, 2009

gardening

Well, the midscapular area of my back is fine - sure can feel that I WORKED yesterday in my lower back and neck and legs and stomach and...well, you get the idea.

I am very stiff and sore - but a few painkillers later, I'm about set (when Judge Joe Brown is over) to get off my butt and go do some planting.

bicycleAm going to walk up to the mail and the grocery store, too... and sometime soon I think I'm going to try heading the other way and see how far I can manage ... someday (soon) I would love to be able to walk all the way to Midland.... THEN I would have some independence! Or I guess I could ditch the mutt and try to bike it. I really don't feel all that safe on a bicycle though - I figure that if I faint while biking I am a lot more likely to hurt myself. But I do seem to be fainting a lot less these days, so might be worth a try.

6 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations