A long day ....

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

bat hanging on curtain
And it is far from over... didn't do so well at working en route today - I have a lovely little Aspire netbook and I did get SOME work done while hubby drove me to Peterborough and back ... but not really work on the essay I need to write (by tomorrow) itself - mostly I just futzed around copying & pasting bits from various resources that I expect I will use in one way or another.

Picked up my students' exams and marked some of them while we drove to visit friends of hubby's who live up that-a-way ... really hadn't thought about going there seeing as how I have this essay to get done - but the last time he wanted to go I also had an essay due and we ended up not going because of it.... so this time I said it was fine, let's go - even though it really wasn't fine and I have no idea how I'm going to manage to get it all done now *sigh*

It was a very nice visit - just really aware the entire time that I had SO much work yet to do. Left there shortly after 5 pm, got home just after 8.

Anyway, I'm home now, and the bat visitor we found in the house when we got home has been ejected, so it's time I was knuckling down to get some work done!

6 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations