Entrecard & Today.com part ways

>> Thursday, March 26, 2009

Well, I guess I will be using this blog - and flitting.org - a whole lot more than I have been now that Entrecard will no longer be allowed on Today.com.

I can't just quit using Entrecard at all - it helps me to make online friends & connections, and Entrecard blogs have been a main source of information - about blogging, about SEO, and about a whole lot of other topics that I just would never necessarily think to actually Google... but that I like learning about.

So...I'll keep writing about fiction on flitting on fiction....and about issues relating to nontraditional students on Back to School for Grownups....

and this one? I'm not quite sure what it will turn into yet... but hey, isn't that half the fun of blogging?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations