School's Out for Summer

>> Friday, April 3, 2009

Schools out for summer for this nontraditional student
Well, okay.. it is not really.

I still have lots of papers to write, a presentation to give, and bunches of school-related conferences, summer courses in digital editing, books to review, dinners to attend.....

Graduate school is year round, after all ...but hey, they fund us* year round too, so who am I to complain?


But my semester classes are done... so that's something to celebrate, right?

Actually, I really enjoyed all of my classes this semester, so I am not all that happy they are done - except for the fact that I no longer have to spend 3/4 days a week in a motel with craptastic Internet. THAT and being able to sleep at home in my own bed during the week are definitely worth celebrating.




*not all students receive year round funding - but those of us that have scholarships are lucky that way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations